Your guide to Upscale Living in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is laced with decadence. Pristine coastlines that stretch for miles, translucent cobalt waters, luxurious beachfront property and hotels, premium nightspots and first class cuisine are all signatures of this ritzy part of Florida. Here are some of the most lavish distinctions of this sun drenched state.
Hotels and Spas
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale: This luxury 5-star beachfront hotel provides guests with the best in nautical design opulence. The hotel is perfect for hosting conferences for the elite and was conferred the AAA Five Diamond Award . It comprises a magnificent ballroom, exclusive cabanas, the latest in fitness equipment at its private gym, exquisite cuisine, an extensive array of wine and a spa.
- The Atlantic Resort and Spa: This premier apartment-style hotel is set within walking distance from the brilliant Fort Lauderdale shore. Guests can catch a breathtaking glimpse of the ocean as they relish in a bit of luxury lifestyle in this part of Florida.
- B Ocean Fort Lauderdale: This 5-star premier marvel offers the best there is to offer in hotel accommodation with brilliant ocean views from plush rooms, as well as a penthouse floor for businesses, a spa and scrumptious meals.
Fort Lauderdale, with its myriad of waterways, immaculate coastlines and lavish architecture is the ideal place in Florida to purchase property. Premier real estate in this marvelous area is available via oceanfront apartments, downtown condominiums or within its top-notch neighborhoods.
No place, whether it’s for living, working or vacationing is complete without a taste of nightlife. Here are a few of Fort Lauderdale’s luxury nightspots.
If sophistication is what you are looking for, then The Living Room nightclub in Las Olas is ideal. For the discerning jazz-blues lover, Mango’s Restaurant and Lounge has had tongues wagging. Las Olas also sports a variety of bars and pubs such as the Samba Room, Art Bar and the Timpano Italian Chophouse Martini Bar. Ebar nightclub too provides a premier Latin dance experience for those who love Latin dancing.
No matter what your culinary taste, Fort Lauderdale caters to every type. The area comprises a selection of luxury restaurants with excellent service, exquisite cuisine and plush decor with upmarket ambiances. Here are few of Fort Lauderdale’s premier restaurants:
- Casa D’ Angelo : This premier Italian gem along the North Federal highway is one of the most expensive restaurants in Fort Lauderdale and perfect for quiet intimate dinners. Guests can expect a culinary explosion with the large selection of pastas, seafood and meat dishes. Casa D’Angelo is also ideal for the discerning wine lover as they provide a selection of the finest wines this side of Florida.
- Jackson’s Steakhouse: Deemed as the premier steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale, this restaurant on East Las Olas Boulevard has the decor of an exclusive gent’s club and provides the best service ever. The cuisine is varied with top-notch USDA PRIME steaks.
- Rustic Inn Crabhouse – This world-class seafood cuisine restaurant in Ravenswood Road, Fort Lauderdale caters to individuals who have a penchant for seafood excellence. The restaurant is frequented by several celebrities and sells the world’s finest garlic crabs. Customers have the choice of dining inside or on the wharf.